Friday, June 26, 2026

Netgalley reads November and December 2025

 Hi Bookworms,

I'm bad writer... Didn't write my 'reviews' for months now... I apologize.

Here my round up of 2025 Netgalley reads. Not many unfortunatelly.

A Throne Betrayed by Julie Kagawa and J.T. Nicholas



I gave this book strong 4 stars and described it as enjoyable read for fantasy/kinda historical fiction fans. Easy to follow storytelling, interesting characters plus murder. kidnapping, fight for power, love, betrayal, vengeance, death, hard choices and demons attacking declining Empire -all you need for good read.

Made Things by Adrian Tchaikovsky



Strong 4 stars here. Short, nicely written fantasy/steampunk novella. Totally enjoyable, easy to follow story with cute characters.

Cleopatra by Saara El-Arifi



Solid 4 stars, I would say even 4.5. Why? I liked the idea of Cleopatra's story told from her point of view which helped to see her more human, more woman and not two dimensional picture we are often given. We can see her and people around through her eyes. Who she really was? Definitely a woman who lived in very interesting times.


I'll try to update my this year Netgalley reads as soon as I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment