Hello Bookworms,
I'm sorry I make so big gaps between posts. Life's happening and sometimes is hard to find time for writing.
Below books from Netgalley I read in May this year.
House of Spells and Secrets by Ivy Cassidy - overall rating 3.5 stars, nicely written story, interesting plot and characters.
The Most Mysterious Bookshop in Paris by Mark Pryor - overall rating 4 stars, nice, easy to follow crime/detective story, I could call it cozy. I like characters in it. Possibly first from series...
Hammer of the Gods by Don Hollway - overall rating 4 stars. Non fiction, interesting read for anyone who wants to know more about Vikings and Olaf I - king of Norway.
Anne Boleyn by Martha Tatarnic - overall rating 2.5 stars, not bad, but... still not enough of Anne and Henry... more then enough about church as institution dominated by man.
Our Lady of Blades by Sebastien de Castell - overall strong 4 stars, very good read, antagonists and protagonists in this story are interesting or I should say intriguing, we receive info about them bit by bit in just perfect time to receive them.
Andromeda by E. S. McLeod - overall 3 stars, ok read, good storytelling and character development, just not my kind of book.
That's all for today.
Till next time guys and girls x






No comments:
Post a Comment