Hi Bookworms,
*This post should be written and published on 10th September, but... blogger web had some sort of hiccups... I couldn't add photos... I wasn't a happy bunny because of it really. Next day evening I tried again and surprised me I could add pic, but decided to leave post till today cause was rather late and I was tired after work.*
Not much of Netgalley titles read on July from list I had up front... Not enough time to concentrate on reading really. So...
The Henchperson's Guide to Unionizing by Marshall J. Moore.
I choose this book from Netgalley Summer Camp 2026 titles. I enjoyed it a lot. Rather fast read (took me about a day). It has everything you need from cozy, bit crazy little fantasy story. Hunchback and his Master (Doctor), vampires, werewolf, demons, 'gods' and 'cat' and... I'm telling you it's funny read :) I like how author build the story and how the characters develop through it.
I also started two other books before July end, but didn't have time to finish them, so I'll write about them in next post.

No comments:
Post a Comment