Friday, July 17, 2026

Demon Cycle by Peter V. Brett - rest of series

 Hiya Bookworms,

Demon Cycle is 5 book series which I start reading in 2022 and after reading first two books and some of shorts have no time to finish.

This year I decided to do it, cause I was curious how this story end - happy ending or not? 



First two books : The Painted Man (The Warded Man) and The Desert Spear telling us stories of Arlen Bales and Ahmann Jardir, of unexpected friendship, of betrayal, of building armies to fight demons. I rated them 4 stars as both were good reads.



The Daylight War 4 stars, solid read, more background about main characters and we are finding out how friendship between Arlen and Ahmann finished.



The Skull Throne 4 stars, solid read, Jardir is conquering world to build his army against demons, when Arlen challenge him and Ahmann cannot refuse without loosing honor, Ahmann's first wife and Arlen's friends are left to fight without Deliverer.



The Core 4 stars, good finish of the series where Arlen, his wife Reena and Ahmann travelling to the Core to find and kill Demon Queen which is a desperate quest they do not expect to return alive from.

Author added The Nightfall Saga trilogy to give us a chance to find out what happened later. So far I read book 1 called The Desert Prince, but this is a story for another post :)

Till next post peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment