Hi Bookworms,
I start this year's reading with The Age of Witches by Louisa Morgan, which I deemed nice book and gave 4 stars.
Next was my back to classics and my long time ago fave author Gabriel Garcia Marquez - Of Love and Other Demons - I always took my time with Latin American literature due to emotional impact of it, as teenager I was spending few days to read properly, to understand wholly what author want to say, want to show us, make us understand. This book is rather short read - below 200 pages - but so good. I gave it 4 stars, but I think I should gave it 4.5 really.
I also complete The Keys to the Kingdom series by Garth Nix - books 6 and 7 which were the rest of our buddy reads in Goodreads group. After weaker book 5, them two were enjoyable and good end of series. 4 stars as nice and easy young teen reads.



No comments:
Post a Comment